If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Thursday, March 12, 2009

Updated photo

Donna, Here is the updated photo you asked about! BIG NEWS! My BIL called and we have a new addition to our family. Valerie Ann was born last night. He said she was cute with lots of black hair. Of course, she is cute! I am sure there were people that looked at my kids and didn't think they were cute but their dad and I sure did! Anyway, congratulations to Jonathan and Heather as well as Lester and Shirley! (I am not sure of name spelling so don't quote me on that)

3 comments:

Karen Walden said...

She is adorable! I got to take care of her today! She has long eye lashes, and lots of hair! So adorable!!!

Sherry said...

I imagine her looking like heather did and I am sure she is just ever so cute. I thought maybe you didn't help deliver considering when she was born.

Dj said...

LOL Oh thanks for the update. I think you have CHANGED! :-) Now try a real one!