If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Thursday, March 5, 2009

Things that make you say ARGH!!!!!

The week started out wonderfully! Went to the dollar store to get my name brand cleaning stuff for $1. There was an older lady double parked---I personally think that is ok----just park in the North 40! She was shopping all over the center so I very nicely(?) pulled up by her and said, "do you know that is illegal?" She didn't even care! Tuesday I was determined to have a better day....I bought frozen pizza that I had been told tasted "just as good as Papa John's" a total nontruth. I was a nimrod and got more than would fit in the freezer so I set 2 in the frig until lunch time, no problem, right? I hit the brand new creamer as I was getting the pizza out and of course the cap broke and shot creamer across the floor! GGRRR! I thought I had cleaned it up but must of missed a little because Jonathon stepped on some and informed me that when kids make messes they get chewed out when they don't clean it up properly!!! On a happier note Jacob did a lesson at his church last night and my mom said he did great. He was plain spoken and informed about his topic. I wish I could of heard him. He asked her if she was trying to make a preacher out of him and she said she wasn't really that all she wanted was God's will for his life. Please pray for Abby and a friend of the family. The friend fell and broke her wrist and Abby is going to stay with her for a few days! Take care ya'll and THINK SPRING!

3 comments:

Dj said...

Sherry, This sounds like my week last week. I sure hope spring will come soon. :-) This week my little girl is sick so it's not looking to great this week yet. I have faith don't you? :-)

Sherry said...

YES! It always gets better!

Dj said...

You left a comment on my page about Kenny I did leave you one on there also but thought I better post it over here. LOL This spring weather has away of bring the sickness out. But I would rather have that than snow. As for Kenny he has put on a bit of weight but he does look the same. He doesnt have any gray hair that I have seen yet. It makes me sick! The whole top of my head is full. I wish I had something to do with his looking the same but I don't. If I could figure that one out I would look young again. :-) Hope your daughter feels better soon.