If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Friday, April 3, 2009

getting creative...

I really miss my 2 boys right now so instead of sitting around being glum I am going to put aside the mundane and scrapbook. Maybe that will help lift the blues! I have to go to the store and get some groceries and pick up the pictures first then it is time to get busy!

4 comments:

Sheila said...

Happy scrapping, Sherry! I haven't touched mine in a long time & have piles to do.

Jonathan has been at church with Grandma Anna. Is he looking for work here? Things are pretty slow in Columbus...

tacomom said...

I need to scrapbook too. Did some cards last week but haven't moved onto my pages. I have a couple sets of photos set aside to get inspired about. Isn't working! loL!

Speedcat Hollydale said...

I did a scapbook on photobucket ... never in my wildest dreems thought that would be somthing I would do, but it was fun!

Happy week, and hello from Speedy
:-)

Sherry said...

Sheila, yes Jonathon is looking for work and has a couple of prospects. I missed my scrapbooking with all the move and stuff.
Sara, I saw some of the cards you did. Looked like a nice job. Actually, I think you said the girls did them. I think our girls would like each other.
SC, I have done photobucket scraping but have forgotten my passwords! How lame is that!!??