If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Wednesday, April 22, 2009

you have got to be kidding me...

is the first thing that came to mind when I put a stick of butter in the microwave to melt and nothing happened! It was also the first thing I thought when I took the cake out of the oven and it didn't look quite right! Come to find out the microwave bit the dust and the oven temp. is off! I was talking to a Job's comforter about the microwave and she said, "I wish mine would break so I could get a new one." I was just thinking why couldn't it of been hers since I don't have money for a new one. When I voiced that to her she informed me that she didn't either. So, me not being the sharpest knife in the drawer said I couldn't figure out why she would want hers to break so she could get a new one if she didn't really have money for a new one. (made no sense to me.) As for the stove, I can still use it for now I just keep adjusting the temperature! SIGH! I just feel lost when I can't bake and all that good stuff. I am thankful that I can still do meats and stuff that doesn't require a steady temperature but my beloved cakes, pies and cookies! Whatever will I do! Enough whining for the day. Have a great day ya'll!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Absolutely praying for precious Linda! I am sorry to hear of her ankle, but the faith that you, your mom and the doctor have, has truly uplifted my spirits today, Sherry!! Love your blog!! I will keep your dear mom in my prayers. I got to see her last week when she came to get Jonathon to go out to eat. I got to see Jacob Daniel too. What a blessing to see both of them!!
Love, Kim

Kim said...

OOPS. Sorry I left this at the wrong place. I haven't read what you wrote about this Sherry. I will have to come back to it. Gotta run for now. Sorry I messed up. Love, Kim