If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Monday, April 27, 2009

The power of prayer........

I talked to my mom this morning and she said that when she walked to the bathroom her ankle did not bother her at all! She is believing God for her healing. A friend of mine told me last night about a man she was taking care of that had a fistula(sp) from surgery and it would not heal. He told her he was going to call his mom and tell her to pray, the next day it was healed.
As some of you know, Jonathon has been up North looking for a job and I really thought he was going to be disappointed with the economy like it is but he has a job at Wal-mart. I told him the other night it had to be nothing but prayer because I don't even think they called his work references. It probably helped that he passed the background check and drug tests! Thank you to all of you that have prayed and are still praying for the various requests that I have made! God still has some people that know how to pray and are willing to do it!

No comments: