If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Thursday, April 16, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

I want to wish my mom a great birthday! I won't tell you how old she is but I will say that she had a "significant" birthday the year Abigail was born! :) You are absolutely the best mom and grandma there is!
We all love you!

p.s. I am beginning to hate smilebox and photobucket...I made a nice colorful slideshow and ended up with the post below! GGGGRRRR! It was not the operator because I have done them before!

2 comments:

tacomom said...

Happy Birthday, Linda!! May you be blessed with many happy returns of the day =)

Karen Walden said...

Hope your mom had a great birthday! We were at IHC so I didn't stt the post until today!