If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Saturday, April 18, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABIGAIL!

Abigail won't be 14 until April 20th, but the library is closed!
So Happy Birthday to our favorite daughter! Dad and I can hardly believe that you will be 14. Seems like just yesterday we were blessed with our adorable daughter. We love you dearly and your vivacious spirit is something I love about you. You never go into anything halfway! You were so tiny (to us) at only 8lbs, 2oz! I hope you have many more wonderful birthdays and that all your dreams come true!

1 comment:

Karen Walden said...

Happy Birthdy Abigail!