If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Missing you both!

I never did think I would be one of those moms that were just thrilled to have their nest empty and even though only 2 are gone and probably not even permanently I find myself in tears and missing them badly. I have been told all I thought about was my kids and Daniel and that is not true. (Just ask my friends) I do think of others too. I guess I liked making each of my kids favorite foods and that sort of thing. My mom says that she is really enjoying having Jacob there and he is a big help. I am sure he is~~~he was to me! Our friends are enjoying having Jonathon and I guess my In-laws are too. Anyway, I miss you boys!

1 comment:

Dj said...

Sherry, I am glad to see I am not the only person in the world our age that misses their kids. My oldest is almost 23 and has moved in and out many times and I miss him everyday. My oldest daughter is married and has 2 kids and I miss her everyday also even though she only lives 2 streets behind me I do not see her often. My 3rd child has moved out and lives with her Dad and I see her once in a blue moon. I only have Sarah at home now and with me working 2nd shift I feel so sad and it's hard. I think when we have kids we forget about ourselves and wrap our lives around them. But I wouldnt have it any other way. *Sigh* I miss my kids too. At least yours will be coming back home. Mine are gone to stay now. Ok on that note I have depressed myself to tears. :-/ Have a Good Night!