If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Sunday, August 22, 2010

AHA!

Note to self: DO NOT go to the Wal-mart and Kroger when you are:
1) tired
2) hungry
3) sleepy
I worked a double on Thursday and Friday. 48 hours is what that amounts to. I got 6 hours of sleep~~~if you combine the 2 nights and really stretch it. Therefore I was running on fumes by Saturday morning. I don't like to go home and go to bed since I am not home much but I knew that sleeping would be better than sitting around like a brain on drugs commercial look alike. I have heard that you are only as old as you feel. Well, Ok. I can buy that so after napping for about an hour I looked in the mirror and sure enough I did look 100 years old! I was so tired!!! I finally got moving and somewhere in my foggy state I had given the kids permission to walk to the library so I was alone. I started out by putting away the dishes........it suddenly dawned on my that there weren't very many in there so maybe they were dirty. I put them all back in the dishwasher. GGGRRR...................Then I went to get the kids and picked up hubby from work and came home and did a load of laundry and fixed dinner. I made a card for a friend and got stomped in a game of "UPWORDS" by my hubby. That was my very ambitious day. I am really looking forward to some time off. Daniel would like to spend this time off in Indiana and he needs to take care of some business there. I guess that is what we will do. I personally would like to wake up at least 1 morning in my own bed and stay there as long as I want. It seems like it has been forever since that happened. All I know is that no matter where we spend this time I want to rest, rest, rest!

No comments: