If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Saturday, August 28, 2010

I wonder............

I have been accused lately of having my head buried in the sand. Maybe I do but at this moment in time I refuse to look around me and go around with my head down feeling like everything in my life is going to come crashing down at any time. I understand that we may face some hard days ahead but I want to face them head on. Until the time comes I will continue to smile and laugh. I see no reason for life if there is nothing but heartache and pain in my future. For now I will enjoy the life I have. I know that I am not saying this very well but I guess I get confused when people who are supposed to be counting on God for everything can't trust him with their future. I do see the bad around me but if that is all I see then I am headed for a dark place in my life. I love life and want to embrace it! I have had my share of heartaches and will have more I am sure. Seems like here lately every time I gain a friend I lose another. What am I supposed to do? Whine? Cry? Both? I could do that but it wouldn't serve a purpose so I go on! I live, I laugh and I love! I am!

No comments: