If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Monday, August 30, 2010

bits and pieces
















Random pictures from some of my time off. I thought after having some time off I would be ready to come back to work but getting out of my van this morning knowing that I was going to be here for 48 hours was almost more than I could take. The hours get so long and lonely.





Anyway, I did have a great time off. We went to Indiana to see Jonathon. On the way over we stopped for a quick sandwich at McD's. Daniel and Seth are the only 2 that actually like it. Jacob and Abigail decided that the McChicken was the lesser of all the nasty sandwiches so that is what they got. I told Abigail that I thought she liked the McChicken and she said, "no, Mc"CHOKE"in is more like it! Jacob said he was thinking, "Mc"CHUCK"in. I don't know why but that just cracked me up. I baked and cooked and made cards and played games and overall just really had a good time off. I was concerned because I had not realized how tired I was. Daniel has been working late and I didn't hear him come in any night. I asked him what if he had been a murder and he said he supposed I wouldn't be talking to him. HHHHMMM. He got the frame distressed for my print and I love it. I told him that it would be a good idea to go over to storage and look for the other prints but he looked at me like I was nuts! Imagine that! Someone looking at me like I a nuts! That has never happened before! Yeh, right. Anyway, I am back to the old grind. Here today and tomorrow then off Wednesday and back Thursday. Off Friday and back for Saturday and Sunday/

No comments: