If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I wanna go home!!!

I am sicker than a dog with this migraine. I would upchuck my wheaties but I didn't eat any. Anyway, I DO NOT feel like talking (big surprise there) but I have to call in my schedule. The new lady asks why I can't just check it online. I tell her that I can't do that because it hasn't been set yet because Cindy and I work it out then I call it in. She said that she set a schedule so I told her that it didn't happen that way and all she needed to do was type in what I told her. I finally got her convinced.........took her long enough to do it still! Then she told me that Cindy doesn't do Sundays. HUH? Since when? Oh, wait. She does do Sundays. By the time I got done my headache was worse, even my face was killing me! (no smart remarks) After ALL that running around cockrobins barn she informs me, "oh, it says here that you and Cindy do your own schedule and call it in!" Gee, thanks! Told ya so!!! I didn't say that but I thought it! When I got done I must not of sounded as mean as I thought because she said, "thanks sweetie for being so sweet and patient." Okaaaaaaaaay! Glad I pulled that one off! I hate migraines! They are no fun and I seem to get 1 at least once a month. I would rather be home with it than pulling another double!

2 comments:

Vanessa Froelich said...

I know what you mean about migraines. I had a horrible one Saturday and Sunday, and part of yesterday. They just wipe a person out completely.

I did try some ginger ale, and it seemed to take the edge off. maybe you could try some of that.

Hope you get to feeling better.

Sherry said...

I might try that next time. I get 1 a month! BLAH! can't wait to outgrow it!