If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I Believe.................

there are angels among us sent down to us from someone up above! I had to go to the store last night to get RX and groceries for my client. I was still sick from the migraine and really just wanted to be home. As I was walking through the store I passed 3 little boys, they appeared to be about as close in age as mine were. Anyway they were somewhere between 6-10. They were having a good time tussling. I have to admit that sometimes when I see little ones like that I wish mine were still little but when I am feeling yucky I am so glad they are not. I was standing there looking at something and I noticed the tussling had stopped and figured they had moved on. Then I noticed something out of the corner of my eye..........it was one of the boys. When I looked at him I HAD to smile. He was standing there with his arms folded, staring at me with a huge smile on his face. I said, "hi there." He gave me a quick nod and took off. I looked up and saw his dad who was also staring at me with his eyebrows raised. He said, "Okaaaaaaaaaaaaay" and left too. I am not sure what this little guy was smiling about but I like to think that he came along just to make me smile when I didn't really feel like it!

No comments: