If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Friday, September 17, 2010

Going home!

Tomorrow we leave to go to Indiana for 2 days. I am excited but nervous about the reunion! I AM very excited to see my daughter and son. I was missing her the other day and Seth asked me what I was going to do when they were all moved out. Like I told him I will have to adjust and move on but I am not one of those people that counts the days until the kids are gone! I enjoy my family! I miss Jonathon even though he has been moved out for more than a year. I really think about him when I make bread of any kind because that is one of his favorite things. I remember trying to get meal ideas from the kids and when it came his turn he said, "bread, rolls and biscuits." I told them those were all breads and he reminded me that I had asked for 3 ideas and they were all food. TOUCHE' he was right!

No comments: