If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Monday, September 20, 2010

Saturday in Indiana...



Abigail with her friend, Steve Best!
My boys love this car!
I am the only adult I saw eating cotton candy but that is ok. I think. I love the stuff and I am still a kid at heart!

part of the class of '85 Melody, me, sponsor; Jane Wetherald and Randy

Donna, sorry if you thought you could get by with posting all kinds of pictures and not have yours posted!

1 comment:

Dj said...

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!! I see I owe you. :-)