If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Missing my girl

I already miss you little lady and wish I hadn't let you go! I hope you have fun if you get to go with "you know who" next week. You know the rules!!! So did I! I know sometimes it is weird for you that we are so much alike but I think you will be ok! Just follow your dreams. There may come a time when your dreams take you in a direction that I don't like but I will try to keep my hands off! I love you and want you to be happy! I will promise that if your dreams don't turn out the way you planned I will be there for you to help you pick up the pieces! I love the journal and find it surprising that you bought it not knowing that I had put it on my list! That just goes to show how we think alike! As for writing down all my secrets??? Some of those you have to just carry in your heart, they can't be expressed with pen and paper! I love you, can't wait until you get home!

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Are you still home schooling?

Sherry said...

Yes, that is why she is able to leave!