If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Friday, September 24, 2010

More stuff!





Daniel says that everytime we go to Indiana we come home with more stuff but that is ok when it isn't just "stuff."
1: the coke bottles belongsd to Grandma Mings
2: the orange crate also belonged to her. It holds my yearly Taste of Home cookbooks
real nicely.
3: the table was made by his Great-Great Grandfather
4: the records were bought by his mom for Daniel and Darwin in '64. She used gift
money from his Great-Grandparents
5: this quilt block was made by my Grandma Schnell and the meat platter was hers.
My friend, Annette Killinger bought them from her yard sale several years ago
and gave them to me this past weekend!
Like I said, it isn't just stuff! I love it all!

2 comments:

Sheila said...

I love your "stuff".

Sherry said...

Thank you! Me too! I love trying to do things with it!