If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Saturday, September 4, 2010

NO! NO! and NO!

I came in to work ecpecting my run of the mill double but noooooooooo it can't happen like that. WE are having a dinner party and I am doing the cooking! I only hope I don't mess up that $130 chunk of meat! I cannot believe this. I like to stay in my little corner and be unobserved but I guess that isn't happening tonight! On the bright side I am enjoying this cooler weather. It was nice to wake up chilly this A.M. Having the windows open improves my mood!

No comments: