If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Sunday, September 5, 2010

It's a great day to be alive!

I went out earlier and took a walk. It is a beautiful day here in the neighborhood where I work. I am blessed! I wish that Daniel and I both had the day off tomorrow so we could do something for the Holiday but he is working. At least I will be home with my boys. Abigail is going to be shopping with her "friend" and his sister. I sure do miss that girl of mine! I think I will be doing laundry for part of the day. UGH! Well, guess they don't call it "Labor Day" for nothing! I have been busy making cards and sending them to friends. I might even get around to some of that tomorrow. I will have to take a walk for sure too! Jacob goes with me and Daniel goes when he is there. He is harder on me though. Jacob is nice and lets me go home when I get tired. Oh, well. I am just glad someone goes with me because it is a good time to talk!

2 comments:

Peggy B. said...

Guess whose picture that "someone" has in their Bible?
"Someone's" Auntie :)

Sherry said...

Yeh, I think Abby really likes him! She will show me his picture at random times and ask if I think he is cute!