If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Wednesday, September 15, 2010

TIME!

Where does time go??? Now that I work like I do I feel like I have to choreograph every minute of my time off to get things done. I never thought I would have, "wash hair" on my list of things to do! I set a schedule and it never goes completely as planned which is not all bad. After power walking through Wal-mart yesterday so I would be checked out before Daniel got off for dinner I had no trouble crossing off "take a walk" since I had done that and then some. I also had my plans changed when the downstaris neighbor met us as we were coming in and said, "baby, my brother gave me some apples and I want to share them with you." That meant adding "make caramel apple cake" to my list! Earlier in the day my mom had called and asked if I wanted some of the chicken she was going to fry and I said sure and that if she didn't mind I would let her fry the chicken I had taken out for dinner. There it was, a yummy fried chicken dinner and I had no grease to clean up. I just made the veggies and taters! All in all it was a great day! I also got all of my scrapbooking stuff put in decorative, matching boxes. That is another story altogether. I thought I would not be able to get the yellow ones because they appeared to be out and switching over to winter stuff. I did end up getting yellow. All for $2 less per box than I would of paid the week before! YAY! for me!

No comments: