If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Tuesday, August 17, 2010

WHATEVER!!!

When we lived in Florida the guy that did the AC work in the house we lived in decided that he didn't like being he-man so he went and had the necessary work done to become she-man! The funny part is when he was a man his name was David when he put aside manly ways he changed his name to...........Sherry! spelled like mine. Anyway, on one particularly hard day Abigail said she didn't care what they had fixed up for him he was not a woman and would never really know all the trials of being one. On days like I have had lately I would agree. I mean we have the mood swings and we want to laugh at everything then not long after we want to cry. I just wonder when it all levels out and life feels normal. Somedays I can work, cook, clean and walk and still have energy left over then other days getting out of bed feels like a task too big. I am not even sure what "normal" really even means. Oh, well. I have had my high points and low points in the last year. I have met up with friends on FB that I still talk to and there are others that disappeared as fast as they appeared! I wrote a letter last week to a friend I had not talked to for years! I got a letter back from her within days. I still like the snail mail thing! Well, enough of my ramblings for tonight. It is time for me to go to bed so that I can start getting up every couple of hours! I am so excited about having some time off. I think I have paid my dues here lately!
GOOD NIGHT ALL!

No comments: