If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Monday, July 2, 2007

Abigail and Snoopy


This is one of my favorite pictures of her with the dog. As I have said before I have had alot of fun with him. As most of my friends know I am not usually funny but shortly after we got him my cousins wife called and was talking about her baby girl(human) and I said, "did anyone tell you that we have a baby?" and she said no that noone had. I was like you have got to be kidding! I said I figured everyone would be talking about it and she said well noone ever tells us stuff. I acted all offended and was like well I would think mom would tell you. So I said I would and it went like this:
Me: he is a 3-month old boy
L.J. are you serious? I can't believe noone told me.
Me: yeh, he is so cute--lots of black hair
LJ really I still can't believe it
Me: neither can I but...he is adorable. He hardly ever cries and is so good.
LJ really?
Me: yeh, he sleeps in the laundry room
LJ HUH!?
Me: yeh, oh. he has 4 legs too
LJ WHAT??? Are you lying?
Me: no, his name is snoopy
LJ HUH?
ME: Yeh, oh by the way he's black---a lab
LJ, oh, you are so not funny!
Me: it was too and you know it.
Hey, she hasn't called me since. Better call her huh!?

2 comments:

tacomom said...

You are rotten! And I can just imagine you saying all that. I can hear the laugh too. What do you mean you aren't usually funny?!?!

Sherry said...

I really do not consider myself funny but there are those who call me hysterical!