If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Friday, July 27, 2007

Behind every dark cloud!

Yesterday I throughly cleaned my room...papers, letters and all! I was cleaning my ancient brass trunk and came across several letters and cards from people who are now in Heaven. Bob Campbell, my grandma and Daniels Grandma and Sister Fritz( Sara's mom) and I laughed a little and cried alot. While in the process of all this I thought alot about Heaven. Went I finally went to bed I was listless so I decided to get up. If I sit in a certain chair I can look out my picture window and the back windows pretty much at the same time. Let me tell you one thing... Our GREAT, BIG AWESOME God was putting on quite a show. There was lightening behind the clouds as well as streak lightening and it was gorgeous! Suddenly it popped in my head that maybe Bob Campbell could see all this too. After thinking on Heaven for awhile I went to bed and I dreamed............Bob Campbell was being judged and after his judging God told him he had done well and Bob jumped off this little platform in to Heaven and when he did he said, "Well, I say Hallelujah! People it was worth it." The reason that is so special to me is because those of you who knew Bob know that there were times when the prelude music was playing that he would jump up and say those exact words except then it was if we make it it will be worth everything! You know, he was right!

3 comments:

Karen Walden said...

I remember well how Bob would do that! He was a sweet man and a wonderful example and Christian! Remember how he would say, "I think the Lord would like to hear Rita testify" and she would get up and say something!? :) We were watching our wedding video around our anniversary and I saw so many that have passed away and are now in heaven! We can only imagine what a time they are having up there!!!

Angie D said...

Sherry, I don't know if you've already heard, but this morning Bro. Fritz joined that crowd in heaven.

Sherry said...

Yes, I heard it and I sure do feel bad for that family. This is alot of loss so close together. They will definitely need our prayers!