If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Thursday, July 19, 2007

Back Home Again in Indiana


If all goes as planned perhaps we will be seeing this sign sometime in August. If so it will be the latter part. For some reason Daniel has chosen the third week and I do not care as long as we get to come home. I want to see family and friends...I have not seen some of you for more than 2 years and some even longer. (yes; Sara, I am going to do my best to get with you.)

5 comments:

Karen Walden said...

Looking forward to seeing all of you again!

Anonymous said...

Well if you meet up with Sara, you might as well meet up with me and Mary too! When and where do you want to meet?! Seriously, if you have time we would love to see you all again too.

Sherry said...

Any chance you would be able to come to Columbus? I was actually going to email you today but checked this first.

tacomom said...

Honey, if you can get all the way to Columbus, we can surely get down there :) Let us know!

Sherry said...

I sure will! I want to see so many people. I had the nicest dream about your dad the other night. He was playing tug of war with the boys and Bro. Shattuck and the boys were teens but the men were the way they were 10 years ago. I was so sad when I woke up!