If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Enchiladas

Does anyone have a recipe for Chicken Enchiladas that I can make without making the sauce from scratch? I dirtied so many dishes yesterday making them that I would really rather do something different! Sara, I sure wish you would babysit so we could go back to La Senorita! I loved that place! Daniel and I rarely date anymore which is dumb since the kids are old enough to watch themselves and Abigail usually is off at her "sister's." This is not a pic of my enchiladas. Just an ask.com thing!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have two different recipes for these, but since I am at work, I don't have them handy. One is with a red sauce and the other is with a white sauce. I like the white the best, but my hubby likes the other better. When you email me the roll recipe, remind me to send these to you.

Karen Walden said...

Here is my receipe. It doesn't have red sauce on top, just cheese!

2 Cups cooked chicken chopped
1 cup chopped green peppers
(Cook in chicken)
1 Jar Picante sauce
(I use PACE)
1 package Cream Cheese
8 flour tortillas
3/4 pound Velveeta
1/4 cup Milk

Stir chicken, green peppers, 1/2 jar of Picante sauce, cream cheese in sauce pan until smooth. Spoon 1/3 mixture into tortilla. Roll and place seam side down. Melt Velveeta and Milk together, poor over Tortilas. Can also use rest of Picante sauce on top of cheese when out of oven. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes! We love them!

Sherry said...

I will have to try both of you gals' recipes. I am always on the lookout for something new or to improve on an oldie!

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Just doing a little "blog surfing" today, and stumbled upon your site. I wanted to leave a quick note, and let you know how much I liked your page. Take care!! :-)

Eric from the Speedcat Hollydale Page