If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Monday, July 23, 2007

Finally


Well, Abigail got her camera today! She has taken care of people and washed and swept the van as well as begged a little (Not counting the change I slipped her.) to get this thing. Hers is black. She was so happy to have a $100 for a couple days. She said, "wow, sure doesn't take a girl long to spend more than $100!" She doesn't have a clue! I got up early and mixed a batch of bread and made a cake while she swept the van and cleaned the bathroom. It sure is motivating when she is told we will not leave the house until her stuff is done! I am going to go home in a little while to do my pork roast. I am also going to have mashed potatoes and broccoli with our rolls and cake. I am making the chocolate cake with a mint layer in the middle from TOH mag. It looks good! I sure hope it is. Maybe Abigail will take a picture or 2. She has a blog but says it is boring. Like mother, like daughter I guess!

4 comments:

tacomom said...

Wow! Do you think your daughter could share some saving stamina with mine? They can't save more than a dollar or two (must get it from their mother :)

Sherry said...

Abigail is one of those types that wants things and will save IF she has a goal otherwise she is typical. Jonathon is good also. He paid cash for his car. It was only $800 but I never would of had that much! If you remember Abigail always was determined...her first steps were running AWAY from me of course!

Anonymous said...

Glad she can save, I can too, if I am REALLY wanting something and a bill doesn't get in the way :) Like you said, she has no idea, lol! Now she needs to save for some rechargable batteries and a charger or she will be buying new batteries all the time, ugh. I have learned this from experience, just bite the bullet and buy them.

Sherry said...

yeh, I asked her if it ahd a spot for a charger. Right now I am in debt to her bro. for the memory card. The deal was I would buy that and use her camera until I get my own!