If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Tuesday, September 25, 2007

7 things about me

I am gonna try this:
1: Even though I am adopted I have been told I favor my mom and my cousin Kathy.
2: Daniel went to my 12th grade banquet with me~as friends and we did not date for several years after that.
3: I love to cook and bake.
4: I have not always been umm...chubby!
5: I was not going to keep trying til we had a girl~she was an unexpected blessing!
6: I used to be very quiet and shy.
7: I do not enjoy shopping!

3 comments:

Speedcat Hollydale said...

I do not like shopping either...unless I can buy something cool.... :-)

tacomom said...

Yeah, what changed that quiet and shy thing? lol!! I remember trying to convince you that you were going to have a girl...

Sherry said...

yeh, I also remember you dropping to your knees while I was in labor and Tony told you it was to late to change it if it was a boy! I actually really started talking to your mom one day after being alone in the country for long days and your mom was like I have known you for years and never heard you say this much in all those years put together.