If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Friday, September 28, 2007

Christopher and Abigail


This is Abigail with her long time friend, Christopher Dill. I took this while we were up North so I can scrap it along with one I have from when they were 2! Contrary to what it may look like Abigail is not treated better than the boys~they just hate to have their picture taken and she still doesn't mind it! I hope Abigail and Christopher are forever friends!

3 comments:

Karen Walden said...

How far apart are Christopher and Abigail in age??? He such a runt... a great kid though!

Sherry said...

She was 12 in April-he will be in Oct.

tacomom said...

Take the pictures while she lets you. Britnee HATES to get hers taken. UGH!