If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Womb Mates

Fellow blogger, Sara Derscheid, and I were expecting at the same time and due about 6 or 8 weeks apart. She for her first and I for my 4th and last. Here they are on Easter 1996. Abigail is on the left; Britnee on the right. Both girls turned 12 this year.


Abigail on her 12th birthday with her dessert of choice! Cheesecake!

Britnee's 12th birthday, celebrated in Michigan at Poppie Fritz's

Makes you wonder, "where DID the babies go?"

2 comments:

tacomom said...

Sherry, did you know that we found out we were pg for Britnee on a night that we babysat your boys? I don't remember if we actually did the pg test while they were there or after you picked them up.

Sherry said...

No, I did not know that. That is cool. Thanks for doing this post!