If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Friday, September 14, 2007

baby sittin'

Abigail spent the night along with her friend at my friends house to help with the baby and the 2.5 year old! I go over there and just hold him. He is so cute! The other night he was fussing a t church and his brother asked what was wrong with him and his mom did not answer since she was talking so he looked at me and asked, "what is wrong with my little shaver?" It was so cute! I do love babies.

5 comments:

Nicole Cassady said...

YOU have been "tagged!"
Please visit my blog for details!
www.cassadychronicles.blogspot.com

kelly said...

Hi Sherry! Wesley and I ran accross your blog and were wondering how Jason and his family are doing. We would love to see photos of them if you have any!!!

tacomom said...

Hey, is Abigail back from babysitting yet? (It's been awhile since you posted :)

Sherry said...

ggrrr....this library is banning so much stuff! I don't know how often I will be on. Oh, that is for Sara. Kelly, I did not bring the pics of Jason's girls--he has 2 but will try to post some next time.

Sherry said...

Dear Nicole, you are never gonna believe this...I do not know how to do that and tag anyone. I am incompetent I know but I can bake bread does that cover the comp lack at all? :)