If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Brother and Sister Thompson


It was a joy to see the Thompson's again! I do not know if she remembered us but that does not matter....she sure smiled alot! I hope she got some of the fudge that Daniel made and left for the get-to-gether because he did it just for her!

2 comments:

Karen Walden said...

I am pretty sure Gma and Gpa got Daniel's fudge. I overheard someone telling Gpa that there was a special plate for them to take home!
Don't know if she remembered you or not, she acted like she remembered your mom when we mentioned her. I seriously doubt she knew your kids! Some days are better than others for her too.
It was good to see you all again too!

Sherry said...

It is so weird that alot of people with alzheimers(sp) remember my mom!