If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Friday, September 28, 2007

Daniel and my mom


This is Daniel with the best Mother-in-law he has ever had!

7 comments:

Karen Walden said...

Great picture of your Mom and Daniel! Wish I had gotten to see her when you all were here in Indiana! I bet she misses you all like crazy... Tell her Hello from our family of 5!

Katressa said...

I miss her!!!! Tell her Hi for me!!! oh tell Daniel I miss him too!!!lol

Sherry said...

Ok Karen I will and Katressa you just miss the fudge.

tacomom said...

I miss the fudge too. I DID find that fudge recipe in my mom's recipe box though (labeled DANIEL'S PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE). I make the freezer brownies so maybe I'll give the fudge a whirl.

Karen Walden said...

Sara: How did you get that receipe? I thought it was a secret!!! We LOVE that stuff!!!

Sherry said...

it isn't a secret! I think there are several people from Bethel that have it but you know how it is people like it better when someone else makes it! I found it in my grandma's recipe box also and scrapbooked it! She called it "Daniel's fudge"

Nettie's Nook said...

Sherry great picture of your mom & Daniel. I really love your mother. Daniel is not bad either! He does make the BEST peanut butter fudge.
My mom has the recipe but she says that Daniel is the only one that can make it.