If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Thursday, May 15, 2008

The difficult Goodbye

Well, I finally took my dads ashes out to the pond and now I can move on. I had thought I would take them to the park but there are gaters in the water there and that seemed heartless. I know that what I did was maybe heartless too but it seemed less that way. I tried to stay dry-eyed but it didn't work too well. I just knew I could not keep them forever. I know I have brought this issue up with my dad several times and I want to let you people know (before you get sick of it and stop visiting) that I don't plan to bring it up again.

1 comment:

Janiece said...

You have every right to be sad and you had every right to take as long as you wanted, after all, it was YOUR Dad!