If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Friday, May 23, 2008

I will never be a grandma!


I guess I will never be a grandma according to new studies. I was talking to my friend and she said that she had given her baby a bath the day before but thought it would not hurt to give him another one. HUH? I gave mine a bath everyday and sometimes 2 in the summer. She informed me that once or twice a week was the recommendation because they would dry out and I told her I always used lotion on them and she said a new study shows it causes sterility!? I used it on all of mine! SOB! SOB! Has anyone heard this and am I a nut for bathing my kids everyday. I am so glad I did not read baby books!

3 comments:

Karen Walden said...

Never heard of that!!!

Sherry said...

Me either! Makes no sense! Did you use it on your kids?

Janiece said...

I have heard the part about only giving them a few baths a week due to drying their skin out, but I have NEVER heard the sterility part. Ya know, the way they change things from year to year, we will probably be feeding our children dog food within 5 years, they will say...it will make them grow stronger have better skin, lol. That's the wonderful world of doctors now days, ha!