If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Monday, May 19, 2008

Excuse me!?

I was talking to Abigail last night and I really don't know why I do this but I always ask her what she wore to church and she told me. I told her that if I had known she was only going to wear 2-3 outfits that is all I would of sent. She in turn told me that she did not want to talk anymore and was going to hang up....which she did! I went to the room and informed HER FATHER that HIS DAUGHTER had basically hung up on me. She was nice about it but still.........! Am I the only one in the world that has a daughter with about 3 favorite outfits? I know it should not really matter what she wears but these are people that I have known but not seen in years and I do not want them to think she is not taken care of! OUCH! That sounds like more of my problem than anything else! Well, I guess when in Ohio she can do that!

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Glad to see your blog is up & running again...& with a snazzy clock!

I'm assuming Abby is with Grandma Taylor! How can you be without her for very long? Bet she is having fun & keeping Gma entertained!

About your Dad....do you actually have a pond on your property--or are you referring to the ocean as "the pond"? When we were in California my brother kept talking about "the pond" & it took me a little bit to realize he was talking about the Pacific. Duh...

Janiece said...

Yea, glad you got your blog back! No, you are not the only one that has a daughter that likes to wear the same outfit, but...mine is 3, HA! Actually I have a 7 & 11 yr. old boy that do the same thing, ugh. It is a never ending battle, but I DO win : )

Sherry said...

The pond is back behind the house! I thought about the ocean but I really just needed to get them out of the house. I know it sounds bad but I was not able to look at that thing anymore. (the container)