If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Tuesday, May 13, 2008

YEH! I found my Blog!

I know this is going to sound crazy but I decided to try to pick a new template and see if I could show up my Blog and it did! I know it says that I am under review but that is because it looked like spam because I had 2 under the same name! I am trying to delete the other one but treading very carefully so I do not lose this one again! Anyway, I am so happy to have this one back! I guess I will forget about having clocks and stuff for now!

1 comment:

Speedcat Hollydale said...

I am not sure why, but as I opened my page today, I saw your link and gave it a click ... I thought you had quit blogging! Last time I tried to load your page it came up as not found.
I read down the posts here today and am amazed at all of the things happening in your life. I guess we all share the experience of riding the rollercoaster of life.

This new template is very very eye catching .... COOL!!!

anyhoo, glad you are still on the block. 8~)

See U later,
Eric