If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Happy Wedding Day!


I can hardly believe that our "Bible bearer" who is was Daniels nephew is having his own wedding today. Tuesday seems like a weird day to get married but I guess that is common in Chicago.
Nathan and Melissa I hope that you have many years of happiness and a great life in Seattle. I also hope you have a wonderful Hawaii honeymoon! A word of advice...never let the sun go down on your wrath! Uncle Daniel and I love you very much!

6 comments:

Karen Walden said...

WOW! Everyone looks so young...including my black headed Dad!!!
(How did you get your wedding picture scanned on here?)

Nettie's Nook said...

Nice picture! Amazing how the years change everyone. Your blog is beautiful. Pink is my favorite color.

Sherry said...

I put it on a cd at Wal-mart. That is a great tool for old pics if you don't have all the other stuff!

yanmaneee said...

jordans
yeezy
nike dunks
off white hoodie
cheap jordans
pg 1
yeezy boost 350
golden goose outlet
yeezy 350
curry 7 shoes

nesithusm said...

navigate to this websiteclick now navigate to this websiteclick site find more infoclick to read more

shapel said...

f0j17g8n88 t0v11b3t45 m7u33r2s98 t0g83a9p07 v2y66p3p36 n1x07e1y31