If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Monday, May 5, 2008

party ideas

I could use some party ideas for Jonathon's upcoming graduation party! FOOD! I don't really enjoy doing party's but this is a once in a lifetime thing so............
I am having a B-day party for jacob tonight for his 16th !

6 comments:

Janiece said...

How about: Veggie Pizza, Fruit Pizza, Ham & Dill Pickle Roll-ups, Meatballs w/ Grape Jelly sauce (it really is good even though it sounds gross), Cresent Roll Meatball Wraps w/ Marinara (yummy), Home-made Potato Salad (I have a wonderful receipe for this), Veggie or Fruit Trays, Little Smokie Links with BBQ sauce, Frozen Fruit Slush, etc. etc. If you want some recipes, let me know and I will email them to you. All of them are pretty simple, that is the kind of recipes I like.

Sherry said...

WOW! You must be a regular party girl! I miss your moms ham/scalloped potatoes and her baked beans!

Anonymous said...

Sherry: This is Gail Fritz - you remember me...
I CANNOT believe that Jonathon is graduating! (And Jacob is 16....~~~)

Does your family and especially Jonathon like Subs/Hogies/Grinders/whatever they are called in Indiana? Call a shop and order Party sized 2 or 3 different varieties. I have found these to be very ecconomical. Get them COLD and heat them just B4 the party! Add Pop, Chips and other salty snacks, pickles, and a Caker and you are done! (Unless you want to add salads, etc.) I say do things EASY - you will be stretched like a rubber band by the time the day is over, so do yourself a favor and go easy on yourself! People are the most important thing!

Anonymous said...

I meant "CAKE"!

Janiece said...

No I'm not much of a party girl, I just go for easy and cheap things, when it comes to parties, HA! I do like Gail's idea, I guess it all depends on how much you want to spend and how much time you want to put into the food.

Sherry said...

Gail, I do remember you of course! I am also in denial about my kids growing up! HA! HA! So hard to believe! Thanks for the ideas and I do want this to be an enjoyable experience not a big headache!