If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Thursday, May 1, 2008

The blues....

For some reason I have been major down lately. I can't think of any reason. I prayed about it last night and even though I would love to say I felt better and on top of the world I can't say that but I DID leave there knowing beyond a shadow of a doubt I am being held in the arms of the almighty and that no matter how frail I may feel God is there and he will be there even:

When satan would have you look at the trials of
life that surround you. He tries to appear and bring
doubt and fear. Don't look with the eye or listen
with the ear, just cry out to God he is always there,
in your darkest hour, your miracle is here.

Don't give up on the brink of a miracle, don't give
in God is still on the throne, don't give up on the
brink of a miracle. Don't give in remember you're
not alone.

The devil is a thief and he sends those troubles
to confound you. And he lies and says, "this time
there's no way you can find to make it through."
Just remember God's true word, the battle is the
Lord's don't give in to fear, think on things that are
pure. Praise the Lord your miracle is near!

3 comments:

tacomom said...

It's so good to have Him to lean on :) Hang in there!

Sherry said...

Thanks Sara! I do feel better now!

Janiece said...

Hang in there, we ALL have those days, weeks, months, ugh! God is faithful even when we are "faithless". I just read that this a.m. in my devotions.