If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Monday, April 28, 2008

Abby has arrived!

Abigail got to my mom's safe and sound around 4p.m. on Sat. Mom's neighbor felt bad that she missed both plans for a party so she made her a cake and gave her presents. I felt like such a bad mother because when people asked me if I was holding up ok I was fine. I mean when I was asked she had not even been gone a day. Even Daniel tried to call and ask me. I suppose her excitement was contagious because I was so excited for her to be able to go. Someone also asked me if she would get homesick and I had to say I doubted it. She has gone with my mom for so many years that it is nothing new. She is not very shy so she looks forward to meeting people. She cried and cried once because Karen's uncle said he was gonna take her home with him and didn't! I told her she didn't even know him and she said she did, "his name is Steve." That was all she knew since we still lived in Mi and she was only 2! She has always like Karen's relatives. Probably because they were softies when she was "fund raising." Plus, she thought they thought she was cute. pssst.....she was!

No comments: