If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Monday, April 21, 2008

officially old....

As of yesterday all my kids are teenagers! Kind of a good feeling but also a sad one. I feel good about my kids and the way they are but I know that all too soon they will be grown clear up! Sometimes I wonder if that is subconsciously the reason I hold Abigail back on the cooking thing at times! Sara, commented on the fact that I did this new look all by myself~~~It was a total accident! I was really surprized when it came up because I didn't have to copy and paste and all that! Still not sure how I did it!

No comments: