If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Thursday, April 17, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR GIRL! April 20th, 1995

Since "slideshow" is disabled I had to do the pictures in the post below separately!

We were so surprised to get a baby girl~~~contrary to popular belief we were not going to try until we had one! What a joy she was though as she came into this world "only" weighing 8 lbs and 2oz! Abigail has been the most interesting child in so many ways. She has always been determined and loves just about everyone! If she decides she wants something and we can't get it she just works and buys it herself! She says her Grandma Taylor is her best friend and anyone that sees them together knows that is true. I hope that she will always be the way she is now with her love for life and the people around her. I know that some thought she would be terribly spoiled and honestly I do not think she is in a bad way. Her daddy and I have never tried to spoil her and if we have then at least she isn't selfishly spoiled! We love you dearly Abigail Celeste Gates! Some of the pics below are cuter when enlarged!

3 comments:

Karen Walden said...

Happy Birthday Abigail! You share a birthday with my Grandpa Brown and one day away from my Grandpa Thompson!

Sheila said...

Happy Birthday Abby! The 20th is a pretty special day. Hope you have a great one. Are you a teenager now???

tacomom said...

P.S. The new blog look is awesome, Sherry! You did it w/out my help!! (see one of my bad habits in my TAGGED post :)