If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Friday, April 25, 2008

It's good to be FAT!

According to Janiece's post not everyone feels that way but.....being fat keeps me from having to go under the house to get the dead cat that is stinking up my home. I feel like my house is so trashed right now! While I was gone to Wal-mart 2 people stopped by the house to give Abby her B-day presents. I had clothes and baskets out where we had sorted her stuff and the dishes were on the table and the house smells like something the cat drug in or something like that! Anyway, like I said at this moment~~~it is good to be fat!

2 comments:

Janiece said...

You're nuts!!! Skinny or fat, I sure wouldn't be the one in our household to crawl under any house, esp. for a dumb, dead cat, HA! I would hope NO hubby would expect their beautiful wife to crawl under some nasty house, no matter what the circumstance!!! That is HIS job and if he doesn't want to climb under there, it is HIS job to find someone else to do it for him (and NOT his wife), lol!

Sherry said...

haha! Jacob actually went under and buried the smelly thing. Then Daniel went under and buried it better so now my home is back to smelling like yummy food and "home sweet home" candles!