If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Friday, April 11, 2008

oopsie

I tried to type the wording in under the pics on the post below but obviously did something wrong. Just think of it as your brain teaser for the day! This has been the weirdest week. Started off: I went to the store on Wed. totally forgetting that I had been there earlier in the week and had spent money so I am tossing stuff in the cart and all of a sudden it dawned on me I was not carrying very much cash. I had enough -barely. When I was counting it up the cashier tried to give me a dollar. No, thanks! GIGGLE! GIGGLE! I always giggle and get red in the face when I am greatly embarrassed! Then today I woke up hyper and called my friend with the giggles and she started it too. I went to Wal-mart and got hit up by a panhandler but didn't have any money on me yet. After that I put the lovely pics on a CD which took forever and I was running way late. They overcharged me and I ran back and forth til I finally said I would have to go. THEN.....I find myself going 75 in a 55! Time to chill. I am just glad I found me and not the cops! As I headed home I was like, Lord I really need to calm down and that is when I heard that still, small voice say, "just lay it all alongside eternity." Needless to say the knot in my stomach just disappeared when I did that.

No comments: