If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Wednesday, April 9, 2008

UGLY 2

Well, this template is ugly too so I think I will go to my friends and get her help, either that or call Sara. Now she will NEVER answer her phone! I want one called dream 286 I think off of finalsense but can't get it to work. Oh, I almost forgot. Abigail asked if I was going to tell all of my friends that she fixed supper last night. Ok, she fixed fresh, baked salmon, scalloped potatoes and fresh, cooked carrots. It was very good...even her brothers thought so!

3 comments:

tacomom said...

I'm sorry...I think I didn't answer b/c I was on vacation? Actually, to be honest, most of the time I ignore my phone b/c the calls are always for my oldest. Who, by the way, is going to be sent down to you to learn some kitchen skills :) I have to go away in a minute but I'll see what I can do for you in the way of a template. I don't know if I've ever installed one from a different site. We'll see what happens.

Sherry said...

Thanks and sure send her down...Abigail would love it. She is sort of shy at first but it never lasts. Don't forget though, I have 3 boys who all like to meet a cute girl!

Sarah said...

The name doesn't ring a bell. We are Holiness also but we attend BBHC in Blissfield, MI