If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Thursday, April 17, 2008












5 comments:

Karen Walden said...

Such cute pictures! She has really grown up! (I especially like the picture when she didn't have hair and you have that white bow stuck to her head! :)

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Super post here! This blog has a nice fresh look as well.
How are you Mrs. Gates? I am finally basking in some sunshine, and the snow melted. Yhaaa Hooo!!

Happy week from Speedy.

tacomom said...

Do you remember my dad thinking you should name her Pearl E.?? :) And didn't I TELL YOU it was gonna be a girl? Happy Birthday, Abigal! Knowing you are 13 makes me a bit sad b/c it means that my oldest will be 13 in a few weeks!

Sherry said...

Karen, believe it or not she had a few hairs~~very few! Thanks speedcat for your comments and yes Sara, I do remember that! I always loved the way your parents and Shattucks treated my kids like some of their own!

Sherry said...

Sara, you may of thought "she" was gonna be a "she" but I very vividly remember Tony telling us how you dropped to your knees after Daniel dropped Jonathon off and asking him to help you pray it would be a girl! Kinda late don't ya think???? I mean she was nearly here! I loved that thought you had for us though. You were just afraid because you had bought the sailer dress! AAHHH!!! The joys of Michigan days!