If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Friday, April 25, 2008

April 28th Birthday!

I can't believe I now have 2 drivers in the family! When Jacob came into our world I expected more of what we had gotten before. A towhead! Nope, he was different in every way. A full head of black hair and we adored every 10 lb. 3 oz's of him! He looked so little in the incubater with the oxygen on him and the feeding tube in his nose. This was due to a partial lung collapse but our heavenly father was good and things went well. I say he had us guessing from the get go but the days are never boring when he is around. I think God for the special person he gave us in Jake and my prayer for him is that he will always take spiritual things as seriously as he does now! I heard from my cousin, Penny that He has done a great job when he has taught the class.
Happy Birthday Jacob! We love you!

2 comments:

Karen Walden said...

I can't believe he is #16 already! WOW! And...you sure did have big babies! My goodness girl!

Happy Birthday Jacob! Are you getting a car for your Sweet 16? :)

Sherry said...

umm...no, he isn't getting a car! He is one that would be so easy to do that for though because he is like Abby..always ready with a helping hand!