If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Friday, April 25, 2008

WHEW!

What a difference a day makes! Our plan started out to have a double B-day party for Jacob and Abigail on 05-05. Then Abigail's ride North needed to leave this Tues. due to illness so I was going to have hers on Sat. Well, my phone rang last night and they wanted to go today because the gentleman was feeling worse. Abigail was thrilled even though it meant no party. That did mean a quick trip to Wal-mart and some fast laundry washing as well as quick packing. As of right now she is on her way to her Grandma Taylor's! On a super great note, a lady at my moms church has a flute that she might give Abigail! Thank you Jesus for that blessing! I also went to a thrift store and got Abigail a like new (it might of actually been new) jumper that came from the Disney store for only $4! I got my friend a brand new Taste of Home annual cookbook for $1! Let me tell you if I had not of had it she would not have it now! Also, I have to go home and fumigate! A cat apparently died under our house! EEEWWWW!!! Well, that about sums up my last 24 hours!

4 comments:

Karen Walden said...

How long will Abigail get to stay with your Mom? Bet your Mom can't wait for her to get there!

Sherry said...

She will be there indefinitely and they are having a blast!

Janiece said...

I hear ya, my baby girl will be on her way to TN on her 3rd b-day, tomorrow. This will be her first time to go without us, so I hope she does fine, I'm sure she will. My in-laws are taking our kids and my niece and nephew, so she will have lots of company and a lot of "baby-ing"! She still doesn't quite get the whole b-day thing, she has informed all of us (when we say it will be your b-day soon), "NO, my b-day is May 1"!!! She's a little stinker, we will celebrate when she gets home!

Sherry said...

How nice of you to let her go. Wasn't she in Fla last year on her B-day?