If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Thursday, November 20, 2008

Getting there

My mom seems to be doing real well and hopes to go home very soon. She had to change therapist because the one she had could not seem to comprehend that the reason she could not walk much was because of her bad ankle not because of her shoulder. Go figure! The Lord did send some caretakers that seem to know how to do hair.

1 comment:

Janiece said...

I intended on trying to make it over there to see her this week, but I thought she was already home. Please send me an email if she is still going to be there next week.