If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy Birthday to my guys!

I won't be back here before Nov. 11th but I want to wish a very happy birthday to my dear, hubby who will be 46! He is one of a kind!
Happy birthday also to Seth who will be 15. Hard to believe that nearly 15 years ago I was about to be blessed with #3! He was a little guy(compared to his brother) at only 9lbs and 8 ozs!







please excuse the mixed up photos---at least you can still see how cute they are!

4 comments:

Sheila said...

Happy Birthday Seth & Daniel!

What a cute little fellow...& handsome young man! I can't believe how these kids are growing up. I remember holding Seth for you during a Christmas program & thinking he was the prettiest little baby boy!

tacomom said...

Happy Birthday, Daniel and Seth! I remember 15 years ago well :)

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Are you back now???

Super pictures, thanks for sharing.

Aloha from Captain Hollydale :-)

Sherry said...

Sheila, I also remember you holding Abigail when she was first born. Guess you were just so easy to hand my kids to!
Sara, I am sure you remember very well. Poor Tony! He was in a bigger hurry to get me out the door than Daniel was!
Speedy, yes I am finally back!